The School is privately owned and has four proprietors namely: Asiimwe Gilbert, Musiimo Maxwell, Sunday Kataraiha and Nakaweesa Halima.
Is located in Kiryandongo Cell, Kiryandongo Town Council, Ward A, behind Kiryandongo Technical School.
Mixed Day School. Plans to establish a fully-fledged boarding are underway.
Registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports, no: PPS/K/403 UNEB CENTRE NO: 930025
BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL:
The school started in 2012 with Classes from P.1 to P.5. The school has now progressed up to P.7 with the pioneer candidates sitting in 2014.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
The School started with the following objectives
- To provide quality and competitive primary education in Kiryandongo Town Council
- To inculcate a spirit of hard work among our pupils with a view to producing hardworking citizens
- To produce academically competitive pupils in bid to bridge the gap between rural and urban pupils
- To nurture pupils talents for self reliance
- To promote discipline of children so as to produce morally upright citizens
- To provide employment opportunities to qualifying members of the public
‘’Always devoted to succeed’’
Apart from teaching we also engage in Music, dance and Drama, Football, Athletics, Open Days every year, Education weeks, School Tours, Debates, Sunday Prayers, Dedication Masses, e.t.c
The scores were as follows: