- Second term ended on 2nd August 2022
- Third term starts on 22nd August 2022 for candidates wile the rest on Monday 29th August 2022.
- Reporting date is strictly on Monday – no child should report to school that weekend. No child will be allowed to report to school after 5pm. Parents are advised to accompany their children physically.
- All students should endeavor to report on day one.
- Payment of at least 50% of the school fees should be made on reporting day.
- Visitation day for third term is 8th October 2022.
Key activities that took place in second term
- Learning and evaluation
- Co-curricular such as UNDER 15 football league where Green House won with 15pts, Red House 11 and Orange 05pts. There was also interclass debate competitions held.
Next term activities.
- Old students’ reunion on 1st October 2022
- S3 and S5 Entrepreneurship students’ trip to Lugogo in October
- UCE and UACE exams
- S3 field work around the region
- S5 geography fieldwork
- Writers club trip to Murchison Falls
Note: Registration of students with MoES. This is compulsory and will be done on arrival at the gate. Kindly fill in the biodata form sent with your child, which must be presented on arrival. YOUR CHILD WILL BE SENT BACK SHOULD YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS INSTRUCTION
Tobias Tonny Ogwal
For whatsapp inquiries: Text +256706067878
SOME PHOTOS OF 2nd August 2022
One Reply to “Kigumba Intensive SS End of Term II, 2022 – Summary of key communications to parents”