Dear parents, guardians, students and all stakeholders.
We thank God that has kept you safe amidst this current pandemic. Following government directives on reopening of schools, please note as follows:
– All candidates are expected to report at school on Wednesday 14th October 2020 for second term.
– All students, staff and parents will be expected to follow SoPs as advised by MoEs and MoH.
– S4 candidates must report with photocopies of their P7 results whereas S6 should bring photocopies of S4 results.
– Students who did not clear fees balances for first term are expected to do so as well as make payments for second term
– Please call 0392177217 for more information.
Parents are urged to use digital means of communication (such as calls, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp and email) as much as possible.
STAY WELL, STAY SAFE